U principu, sve podatke koje dijelite s nama putem web stranice ili koji su na drugi način prikupljeni putem web stranice, u kontekstu korištenja naših usluga ("Usluge") kako je definirano u odjeljku 3 u nastavku, mi ćemo obrađivati na zakonit, pošten i transparentan način. U tu svrhu, i kako je dalje opisano, uzimamo u obzir međunarodno priznata načela koja uređuju obradu osobnih podataka, kao što su ograničenje svrhe, ograničenje pohrane, minimalizacija podataka, kvaliteta podataka i povjerljivost.
1. Data manager and data protection officer
Svimea, as stated at the beginning, is the data controller in relation to the processing of personal data carried out through the website.
To get in touch with the Data Protection Officer, please contact email@example.com.
2. Personal data processed
When you use the website, we will collect and process information about you (as an individual) that allows you to identify yourself alone or together with other information collected. We may also collect and process information about other people in the same way, if you choose to make it available.
This data may be classified as "Personal Data" and may be collected by Svimea either when you choose to make it available (eg when you subscribe to a newsletter or participate in a competition) or simply by analyzing your behavior on the website.
The personal data that Svimea can process through the website are as follows:
a. Name, contact information and other personal information
In various parts of the website - including, in particular, if you decide to open a user account - you will be asked to submit information such as your name, telephone / mobile numbers, email address, date of birth, country of residence, addresses, etc. When subscribing or applications to receive services, you may be asked to indicate your preferred payment method - PayPal, bank transfer or credit card.
In addition, whenever you participate in surveys and other promotional activities available on the website, as well as whenever you communicate with Svimea through the contact information provided on the website or with customer service, Svimea may collect additional information that you choose to provide.
b. Job applications
c. Special categories of personal data
Certain areas of the website (such as a message to the seller or a contact form) include empty text fields where you can provide Svimea with some information or needs that you can use to communicate personal information.
If these fields are completely blank, you may use them to disclose (inadvertently or not) more sensitive categories of personal information, such as information that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership. The content you transmit in these fields may also (unintentionally or not) contain other types of sensitive data relating to you, such as your genetic data, biometric data or data relating to your health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Svimea asks that you do not disclose any sensitive personal information on the website, unless you feel it is absolutely necessary. Since you are providing this information completely on a voluntary basis, please note that Svimea needs your express consent to process these types of personal data. Svimea emphasizes the importance of giving express consent to the processing of this type of personal data if you do decide to share it.
d. Personal data of other persons
As mentioned in the previous section, certain areas of the website include blank text fields where you can write messages. These messages may (unintentionally or not) contain personal information relating to other persons.
In any situation where you choose to share personal information related to other persons, you will be considered an independent data controller in relation to that personal information and must assume all legal obligations and responsibilities. This means, among other things, that you must indemnify Svimea in full against any complaints, claims or claims for damages that may arise from the processing of this personal data, brought by third parties whose data you provide through the website.
Since Svimea does not collect this information directly from these third parties (but collects it, indirectly, from you), you must ensure that you have the consent of these third parties before providing any information about them to Svimea; if not, then you must be sure that there are some other appropriate reasons on which you can lawfully rely for providing Svimea with this information.
e. Browsing data
The operation of the website, as is common for any website on the Internet, involves the use of computer systems and software procedures, which collect information about users of the website as part of their routine operation. Although Svimea does not collect this data in order to link it to specific users, it is still possible to identify these users either directly through this data or by using other data collected - as such, this data must also be considered personal data.
This data includes several parameters related to your operating system and IT environment, including your IP address, location (country), domain names of your computer, URI (Unique Resource Identifier) addresses of resources you request on the website, time of requests made, method used to submit the request to the server, the dimensions of the file received in response to the request, a numeric code indicating the status of the response sent by the server (success, error, etc.) and so on.
This data is used to collect statistical data on the use of the website, as well as to ensure its correct operation and to identify errors and / or misuse of the website. Apart from this last purpose, this data does not last longer than 7 working days.
3. Purposes of data processing
Svimea uses your personal data collected through the website for the following purposes:
- To verify your identity and help you, in case you lose or forget your login / password for any of the Svimea registration services, to allow you to review your purchase history, maintain a registered user profile, to send you the Svimea newsletter at which you have signed up for and which contains informational material only so that we can send you any information you have specifically requested; to complete your order and deliver the products you may purchase on the Website, to enable you to request a price or any information you may request, to find a retailer near you and to provide any other services you may request (“Providing Services”);
- For future marketing, promotion and publicity purposes, including conducting direct marketing, market research and surveys, via email, SMS, phone, banner, instant message, via operator, traditional mail, via official social media of the Svimea site, concerning products and services of Svimea, as well as products of selected third parties ("Marketing");
- For future marketing, promotion and publicity purposes by sending direct marketing communications via email regarding products and services similar to those you have purchased or requested using the website ("Soft Spam");
- To create a profile of you as a website user, using profiling cookies and collecting and analyzing data about the preferences you choose and the choices you make on the website, as well as your general activities on the website. This profile will be used to provide information about other websites / services that Svimea believes may be of interest to you, and to display information and advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests. All algorithms involved in this processing are regularly tested to ensure the fairness and control of processing bias ("Profiling");
- To comply with laws that require Svimea to collect and/or further process certain types of personal data ("Compliance");
- To prevent and detect any misuse of the website or any fraudulent activities carried out through the website (“Misuse/Fraud”).
4. Reasons for processing and mandatory / discretionary nature of processing
Processing for this purpose is based on your consent collected using banner cookies and/or with a specific tick. It is not mandatory to give Svimea consent to use your personal data for this purpose and you will not suffer any consequences if you choose not to (except that you will not benefit from greater personalization of your user experience in relation to the Website). Any given consent can also be withdrawn at a later stage (see section 8 for more information). Svimea's legal basis for processing your personal data, according to the purposes set out in section 3, are as follows:
- Provision of the service: processing for these purposes is necessary for the provision of services and, therefore, is necessary for the execution of the contract with you. It is not mandatory for you to provide Svimea with your personal data for these purposes; however, if you do not do so, Svimea will not be able to provide you with any services.
- Marketing: processing for these purposes is based on your consent. It is not mandatory to give your consent to Svimea to use your personal data for these purposes, and you will not suffer any consequences if you do not wish to give it (except that you will not be able to receive further marketing communications from Svimea). Any given consent can also be withdrawn at a later stage (see section 8 for more information).
- Soft Spam: processing for this purpose is based on Svimea's interest in sending you direct marketing communications via email regarding products and services similar to those you have purchased using the website. You can block these communications and you will not suffer any consequences if you do so (other than not being able to receive further communications from Svime) by objecting to the link at the bottom of all such communications.
- Profiling: processing for this purpose is based on your consent collected using banner cookies and/or with a specific tick. It is not mandatory to give Svimea consent to use your personal information for this purpose and you will not suffer any consequence if you choose not to (except that you will not benefit from greater personalization of your user experience in relation to the Website). Any given consent can also be withdrawn at a later stage (see section 8 for more information).
- Compliance: processing for this purpose is necessary for Svimea to fulfill its legal obligations. When you provide any personal data to Svimea, it must process it in accordance with the laws that apply to it, which may include keeping and reporting your personal data to official authorities to comply with tax, customs or other legal obligations.
- Abuse/Fraud: The information collected for this purpose is used exclusively to prevent and detect fraudulent activities or misuse of the website (for potentially criminal purposes).
5. Recipients of personal data
Your personal data may be shared with the following list of persons / entities (“Recipients”):
- Persons, associations or professional companies that provide Svimea with advice and consultancy in relation to accounting, administrative, legal, tax, financial and debt collection matters related to the provision of services and who usually act as data processors on behalf of Svimea;
- Entities engaged to provide services (eg courier services, hosting providers or e-mail platform providers);
- Persons authorized for technical maintenance (including maintenance of network equipment and electronic communication networks);
- Persons authorized by Svimea to process personal data necessary to perform activities strictly related to the provision of services, who have assumed the obligation of confidentiality or are subject to the corresponding legal obligation of confidentiality (eg, employees of Svimea);
- Other companies within the Svimea group for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of clients or employees; and
- Public entities, bodies or authorities to which your personal data may be provided in accordance with applicable law or binding orders of those entities, bodies or authorities;
6. Transfer of personal data
Given Svimea's worldwide presence and business operations, your personal data may be transferred to recipients located in several different countries. Svimea implements appropriate safeguards to ensure the legality and security of these transfers of personal data, such as relying on adequacy decisions of the European Commission, standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or other safeguards or conditions deemed appropriate for the transfer at hand. More information on this is available by sending a written request to Svimea at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Retention of personal data
Personal data processed for the provision of services will be kept by Svimea for the period deemed strictly necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes - in any case, since such personal data is processed for the provision of services, Svimea may continue to store this personal data for as long a period as may be necessary to protect the interests of Svimea in relation to potential liability in connection with the provision of services.
Personal data processed for marketing and profiling purposes will be kept by Svime from the time you give your consent until you withdraw the given consent and renew it at specified intervals. Once consent is withdrawn, personal data will no longer be used for these purposes, although Svimea may continue to store them, especially if necessary to protect Svimea's interests in relation to potential liability in connection with this processing.
Personal data processed for soft spam will be kept until you object to such processing via the link at the bottom of all such communications.
Personal data processed for compliance will be kept by Svime for the period required by a specific legal obligation or applicable law.
Personal data processed to prevent abuse / fraud will be kept by Svime for as long as strictly necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected.
8. Rights of data subjects
In accordance with the rules, you as a data subject have the right to exercise the following rights before Svimea at any time:
- Access your personal data processed by Svimea (and/or a copy of that personal data), as well as data on the processing of your personal data;
- Correct or update your personal data processed by Svimea, which may be incorrect or incomplete;
- Request the deletion of your personal data processed by Svimea, if you consider that the processing is unnecessary or otherwise illegal;
- Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data if you believe that the processed personal data are inaccurate, unnecessary or illegally processed or if you have an objection to the processing;
- Exercise your right to portability: the right to obtain a copy of your personal data provided to Svimea, in a structured, frequently used and machine-readable format, as well as the transfer of this personal data to another data controller;
- Object to the processing of your personal data based on relevant reasons related to your particular situation, which you believe must prevent Svime from processing your personal data; or
- Withdraw your consent to processing (for Marketing and Profiling).
Please note that most of the personal information you provide to Svimea can be changed at any time, including your email preferences, by accessing, where appropriate, a user profile you may create on the Website.
When requesting services, you may have selected the means of communication through which you would like marketing to be conducted (ie fax, phone, SMS, email, post, social media). You can withdraw your consents to marketing through various communication means from your user profile, if applicable, by selecting the appropriate options. You can also withdraw your consent to email marketing or file a soft spam complaint by selecting the appropriate link at the bottom of each email you receive. The same applies to the Svimea newsletter that you receive as a service.
Consent to profiling via cookies can be withdrawn as described in section 2.f or, if via a checkbox, if you change the user profile settings you may create on the website at any time
In addition to the means mentioned above, you can always exercise your rights described above by sending a written request to Svimea at the following email address: email@example.com.
In any case, please note that as a data subject, you have the right to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authorities for the protection of personal data, if you believe that the processing of your personal data via the website is illegal.
9. Amendments and additions
These rules on the protection of personal data entered into force on 05/20/2020. Svimea reserves the right to partially or fully modify these rules or simply update their content, as a result of changes in the applicable law, for example. Svimea will notify you of such changes as soon as they are implemented, and they will be binding as soon as they are posted on the website. Svimea therefore invites you to regularly follow this policy to familiarize yourself with the latest, updated version and to be constantly informed about how Svimea collects and uses your personal data.